Antari Low smoke
ICE machine (ICE-101), as it name suggests, produces beautiful floor-hugging dry ice fog effect by simply adding regular ice cubes. Without the inconvenience of dry ice or the potential health hazards caused by dry ice¡¦s heavily CO2 smoke, this ICE machine is expected to be environmentally friendly.
A high power fog machine inside creates amounts of smoke which is chilled to create a low lying ground hugging fog effect. 10kg of ice cubes placed in the ice chamber can last up to 12 hours or 80 minutes with continued output. When used without ice, it will produce regular fog effect. Full DMX on-board means 100% control and the timer remote puts that the same control in the palm of your hand. The drainage pump can be activated manually or set to automatic for optimum convenience. The unit is very easy to operate and wholly self-contained therefore it is the most economical way to create heavy ankle-deep fog for many applications. Try it for yourself and you’ll never go back to dry ice again.
- Power: AC100V/AC120V/AC230V/AC240V, 50Hz-60Hz
- Heater: 1,000W
- Output: 10,000 cu.ft/min
- First Heat-up Time: 4.5 min
- Tank Capacity: 5 Liters
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 40 min./Liter
- Remote Included: Z-8
- Weight: 24.4 Kg
- Dimensions (mm): L660 x W355 x H359
- Liquid Used: Antari FLR (Light Fog Liquid) only
- Cable Length: 25 ft.
- Connector: 4 pin XLR
- Function: Timer with interval, duration and volume; continuous fogging manual ON/OFF
- Compatible with: Z-1200II, ICE-101, LCU-1